The Age of Triumph explores the Middle Ages from the fall of the western empire to the fall of Constantinople. The story of the world narrates the history of the Church as we witness the glory of Byzantium and the triumphs of Orthodoxy. From the ecumenical councils and the baptism of Russia, to the fight for Orthodoxy waged by great saints such as St. John of Damascus, St. Gregory Palamas and St. Mark of Ephesus, study the history and literature of the Dark and Middle Ages, while entering into the age of the triumphant Church.
- AOT-Children's Bible Reader Reading Schedule (PDF)
- Reading Schedule AOT-Prologue Reading Schedule (PDF)
The Age of Triumph corresponds to Story of the World, Vol. 2, chs. 1-24.
- AOT-Picture Study: Rublev, Term 1 (PDF)
- AOT-Picture Study: Rublev, Term 2 (PDF)
- AOT-Picture Study: Rublev, Term 3 (PDF)
- AOT-Picture Study: Van Eyck (PDF)
- AOT-Picture Study: Bruegel the Elder (PDF)
- AOT-Picture Study: Giotto (PDF)
Orthodox Hymn Study